[cisco-voip] Default UCCX "connected" behaviour

Dana Tong Dana.Tong at ivision.com.au
Tue Nov 9 21:17:52 EST 2010

Hi guys,

I have the following scenario in my basic contact centre:

Agents logged in but "not ready".

Calls queue fine and receive in-queue prompts to hold or press 1 to
leave a voicemail.

Agents logged in and ready but not answering the phone.

Calls queue and just hear MOH continuously.

I've set the service parameter to leave the agents in a ready state.
(It's just a small IT helpdesk and they only have Phone Agent)

My question is: Is there any way to get the calls that call in when the
agent is ready but not answering the phone, to offer the prompt to press
1 to leave a voicemail?

Or is it standard behaviour for the call to just receive MOH until
someone answers the phone?

Thanks

Dana