[cisco-voip] 2 rows DB query for UCCX

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 10:03:33 EST 2010

1. I have an idea about this, but not sure if it's available in 7.0(1) (you
are on 7.0(1) correct? which SR?).
2. You cannot get the number of rows returned from the DB Read Step.  Under
the success branch, create a loop, using a label and a goto step, that
executes the DB Get step until it lands in the No Data branch.  Keep track
of your loop count to know how many records were returned.

Anthony