[cisco-voip] 2 rows DB query for UCCX

shary shary shaary1 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 01:16:04 EST 2010

hi folks,
I have 2 queries regardin the UCCX 7.0.2.

1- My customer wants to catch the Call Release Event performed by the Agent on CAD and put it into any report. So i want to ask how would i catch this event and put it in customize report.

2- During DB fetching i got 2 rows against the one field and my ask is to chcek if DB is returing 2 rows against one field then it should ask for some more information otherwise go directly to agent. How can i check this option in a "Success option" of DB Read Node.

Regards,
Sheeraz Saeed lodhi.