[cisco-voip] CUCIMOC Password

Brandon Bennett bennetb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 17:16:46 EST 2010

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Ryan Ratliff <rratliff at cisco.com> wrote:

> ding ding ding (from my perspective as TAC) ;)
>
> There's also the potential impact of 3rd part software running co-resident
> with CUCM and all the testing that would have to happen for that to be
> certified.

Well there is a laundry list of open source applitcations currently used on
a CUCM system?  What is one more? (*mutters* lazy tac).   It would be ideal
to have it as a single platform and one can dream for the future (and but
the living crap out of his or her account team), but at least there is a
solution for SSO.

Incidentally it was one of the main reasons for not using Click to call or
CUCIMOC in my environment.  My end users are too stupid and I hate being
woke up in the middle of the night when the VP of <insert fancy sounding
title with almost no responsibility here> can't get his computer to place
calls cause he changed his password.

-Braandon