[cisco-voip] Historical Reporting

Louis Koekemoer (ZA) Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com
Tue Nov 16 03:29:07 EST 2010

Hi all,

I have an issue with historical reporting. Users left months ago, UDP and end user has been deleted, user does not appear in IPCC anymore, but still if you pull a report, the resources still exist there. I assume I might have to go into some table in SQL and delete a row, but is scared to go and mess up things. Anyone can help me with this?

Regards

Louis Koekemoer
Senior Cisco IPT Systems Engineer
Converged Communications
Dimension Data (South Africa)

Tel:         +27 (11) 575 6560
Fax:        +27 (11) 576 6560
Cell:       +27 (71) 680 8790
Email:    Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com<mailto:Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com>
Planned Training - 15/11/2010 - 26/11/2010
Planned Leave - 29/11/2010 - 03/12/2010
For further information about Dimension Data, please go to www.dimensiondata.com<http://www.dimensiondata.com/>
P Before printing this email please think about the environment

"http://www.dimensiondata.com/emaildisclaimer"