[cisco-voip] Arc Console Operator Permissions

Bennie Grant Bennie.Grant at mettoni.com
Tue Nov 16 19:40:15 EST 2010

This sounds more like a Windows issue - I don't know much about UAC, can you set an exception to the operator.exe in the OS somewhere?

__________
Sent from mobile device, please pardon the brevity.

On Nov 16, 2010, at 18:05, "Drewbles" <drewbles80 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I have a client that have installed the Arc Console (v5.1.1) on Windows Vista Business. When I open the console, there is a User Account Control prompt for an admin account to run it. The problem is, we cannot disable user account control. If I enter in admin credentials, the Console opens and works OK.
>
> They have given the user read/write permissions to the Arc folder under Program Files and also the Arc Solutions registry key. What am I missing?
>
> Drew

the system manager.  http://www.mettoni.com

Mettoni Ltd
Registered in England and Wales: 4485956
9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford, OX4 2HN