[cisco-voip] CUEAC control of non-primary lines

Kevin Damisch kevin.damisch at vitalsite.com
Tue Nov 16 20:06:54 EST 2010

In my case, this applies to CUEAC 8.0.3.9, but I am sure it is the case for any of the new CUxAC versions.  The setup is with a 7962 and a 7915 with every button programmed as a line appearance.  Is there a way to handle the calls on the non-primary lines using the CUEAC client?  I can only get call control on the 1st line, but none of the others.  We are trying a few different scenarios and NOT using the queueing feature within CUEAC, but instead are trying call control to the calls going directly to the line appearances either on the phone or the sidecar.  Back on old versions of AC, I have done this before.  Would it have anything to do with the number of instances when configuring the TSP?

Thanks,
Kevin

This communication (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify Vital Support Systems at 515 334 5700 and delete or destroy all copies and the original document.