[cisco-voip] Call Forward issue

John.VanLaecke at ghd.com John.VanLaecke at ghd.com
Tue Nov 16 21:45:43 EST 2010

All,

I have a bit of a strange call forward happing at one of my sites.

so I have a phone in the office 1234 forwarded to 1235, when a external
person calls( 4444) the voip phone with the extension I get the outbound
call go out via the gateway with the calling party as the external persons
number and the carrier rejects the call.

so in the debug I get a call from 4444 to 1235 not a call from 1234 to
1235

any one got any ideas to fix this ?

Regards,

John

This email and all attachments are confidential. For further important information about emails sent to or from GHD or if you have received this email in error, please refer to http://www.ghd.com/emaildisclaimer.html .