[cisco-voip] IOS 12.4 and Cisco Unified Communication Server 8.0

Parmigiani Marco parmigiani at digipoint.it
Wed Nov 17 12:24:05 EST 2010

Hello,

I've to upgrade CCM 4.2(3) to CUCM 8.0.

And I've 15 H323 and 3 SCCP Cisco IOS Router 12.4xx in local and remote sites .

Looking at documentation, it's required upgrade to version 15.1T.

In my case it means to upgrade DRAM and Flash memory and Cisco modules are very expensive.

>From the technical point of view, I think that they would work also in the actual IOS version.

Is it possible to maintain the actual release ?

We don't think to use new Cisco Ip phone models (required when router is in SRST).

Thanks in advance

Marco Parmigiani

Cisco CCSI CCDP CCNP CCSP CICSP-Email Security

Check Point CCSI CCSA CCSE NGX CCSE+ NG

CompTIA CTT+

* parmigiani at digipoint.it <mailto:parmigiani at digipoint.it>

( +39 010 6018363