[cisco-voip] Question about using Forced Activation Codes or Client Matter codes on internal calls

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Nov 18 12:18:20 EST 2010

FACs and CMCs can only be used on route patterns so getting them to work on internal calls will be a bit more work and it's something I've wanted to do for a while for things like paging systems that do not have security built in.

I think I've read on list a few times that you can create a SIP trunk loopback of sorts, which should work. Other than that, I can only think of a T1 to T1 crossover, but that limits you to 23 calls and is an expensive hardware solution.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)