[cisco-voip] Small Office Setup

Nick Thompson Nick.Thompson at gocorptech.com
Wed Nov 24 14:58:14 EST 2010

If it was me and SRST/Local 911 was a must, I'd use an 881SRST.  Support for a single FXO, 4 FXS, 2 of the 4 switch ports support POE, 3rd phone can use a power brick, and I'd use a Fiber -> Ethernet transceiver to hand off cat5 to the router.  If the site has the potential to grow past 4 phones you could look into the 1861SRST which will give you 4 FXO, 4FXS and 8 POE.

If SRST/Local 911 is not required you've hit the nail on the head with the 3560.