[cisco-voip] Adding 7962G's to CM4.1(3) issues

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Wed Nov 24 23:36:58 EST 2010

There is a service release you'll need to install to run these phones. I can't remember which one it is, but just go to the latest SR for 4.1(3) and I believe you'll be set. For good measure, download and install the device pack as well.

James Buchanan | Technology Manager, UC | South Region | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>