[cisco-voip] call manager publisher error

Arnold Lesar arnoldlesar at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 28 08:18:43 EST 2010

dear edward,

thanks for your advice, i will check on my voice gateway,
maybe some of my VG not configured completely.

GBU

Regards,

Arnold Samuel Lesar

Note: This message was created by ARNOLD SAMUEL LESAR.

PT. PELITA RELIANCE INTERNATIONAL
Eka Hospital BSD City, Tangerang
Address : CBD Lot IX, BSD City, Tangerang
Phone : (+62-21) 256 555 55
Fax : (+62-21) 256 555 44