[cisco-voip] Publisher Recovery and Co-resident IPCCX

Syed Khalid Ali syed.khalid.khursheed at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 02:41:37 EDT 2010

Ryan and Mike,

Thank for the comments. I verified the BIOS setting on the subscriber and
RAID settings were somehow disabled. I enabled them, synchronized the Arrays
and thats is....the RAID showed the drives in health state and RAID was in
optimal condition.

To be on the safe side, I will monitor the RAID status for a few days and
also check out who disable the RAID in MCS BIOS.

One more thing, can you guys point me to some resource that could enable me
to kickstart for IPCC Express 4.0 scripting. I am totally new to IPCC
Express......majorly work with CCM and CME deployments.

regards,
Khalid