[cisco-voip] Defect CSCti70702: Issue with Unity 7.x and Exchange 2010

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Fri Oct 1 17:50:41 EDT 2010

Hi Anthony,

What sort of info are you looking for specifically? The root of the
problem is a Microsoft defect (see KB article) with the CDO tools that
Unity uses to access Exchange. I believe that it was introduced as
part of the updates they made to support 2010. They have a tentative
fix that they are testing and should be releasing as part of the
periodic update posted for CDO. The original timeline they provided
was some time roughly around the end of September, but that didn't
quite happen obviously. We're working on getting an updated time line
from them and will update that wiki page once we have it.

HTH,
Pat