[cisco-voip] Defect CSCti70702: Issue with Unity 7.x and Exchange 2010

Anthony Nguyen aang102 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 09:11:34 EDT 2010

Hello,

Anyone here has more information on this Cisco defect?  To date, we could not
get any word from Cisco nor MS about the fix.  The only word we got from TAC is
the reference of this defect and the MS KB page.  This issue exists with Unity
7.x with Exchange 2010 mail store.

thanks,

Below are the recommendation from TAC escalation support.  They have confirmed
our environment definitely have the defect with Microsoft CDO library
integration with Unity.  The fix for this will be coming from MS for the
MS/Exchange servers in the coming days.   In the meantime, the recommended
work-around, if a user accessed voicemail and getting the “Your message is not
available at this time” or message get cut off mid-way, hang up and access the
voicemail system again.  The problem is intermittent.  Below is the link to the
Cisco description of the Exchange 2010 Integration issue with Unity and also
referenced a MS KB with more info on the extended MAPI/CDO error.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-12848

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2405611

 T Nguyen
aang102 at yahoo.com