[cisco-voip] External Phone Number Mask

Mike King me at mpking.com
Mon Oct 4 15:58:20 EDT 2010

So we just signed the contract with our Telco so they will accept
digits from us on our PRI.

I've got all the phone in my enterpise configured with the External
Number Mask I want them to use.

Where else do I check to make sure the External Number mask goes out?
(route lists?)

CUCM 7.1.3
2801 Routers in MGCP mode (Version 12.4(24)T2)

Actually, I just turned on debugging (debug isdn q931)

and got the following:
Calling Party Number i = 0x2081, '5083502193'
                Plan:Unknown, Type:National

which is what the external number mask is set for the phone that made
the call.

Should I make the assumption that I'm still waiting on Telco to make
the changes on they're side, but I'm sending out ok?

Mike