[cisco-voip] Call forward all in CUCM 7.1

Matthew Ballard mballard at otis.edu
Wed Oct 6 12:39:42 EDT 2010

It should work just fine, just note that the CSS of the phone and the line of B itself is irrelevant, only the Call Forward All CSS setting of B.  UCM uses the CSS of the Line/Phone when A calls B, then when Call Forward All is set on B, it then uses the CSS of the Call Forward All setting.  Basically Call Forward All will work or not work for all people who are allowed to call B.

I have used this myself when I forward my work number to my cell.  The CSS of Call Forward All is set to allow Long Distance on my line, so even if a phone that can normally only call internally calls me, it still forwards to my cell.

Matthew Ballard

Network Manager

Otis College of Art and Design