[cisco-voip] Monitor Q931 debug

Bill bill at hitechconnection.net
Wed Oct 6 14:07:51 EDT 2010

I am making some changes to the dial-peers and removing a lot of the generic
matching strings such as destination-pattern 1. to more specific digits that
the Telco is sending. I am 99% confidant I have all of the patterns but I
want to make sure I am not missing anything. I have a debug output of a
failed call setup and I basically want to monitor for this specific string:

Cause i = 0x8081 - Unallocated/unassigned number

I have CS-MARS and other systems I can use but I am just wondering what the
best way would be to monitor for this event?