[cisco-voip] Unity deployment without Exchange

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 18:18:01 EDT 2010

my understanding is that you can do the VM only but when your ready to move
to UM it's a start over.  Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Have they already purchased it?  Might want to think about UC instead.  From
the outside looking in, it looks like all the resources are going to UC and
Unity just gets compatibility updates.

YMMV

Scott