[cisco-voip] WebEx node for MCS installation fails

Dana Tong Dana.Tong at ivision.com.au
Mon Oct 11 01:59:15 EDT 2010

Attached are screen shots from the installation wizard. It looks like
it's just a faulty installation.

Is there any way to re-run the installation wizard? The install media
sets up the RAID, installs the OS, and then reboots before running an
installation wizard. Can you run this wizard without having to re-setup
the RAID, and install the OS (blowing away all of the existing network
configuration)

Thanks