[cisco-voip] Call Feedback

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Thu Oct 14 16:56:43 EDT 2010

Funny thing just happened calls were dropped and I just received this notice:

MaliciousCall Originated from CallManager Called party #: 1234 Called device name: SEP0025841675E3 Called display name: NAME. Calling party number: Calling device name: S1/SU0/DS1-0 at rtritsdgw1.intra.co.fresno.ca.us<mailto:S1/SU0/DS1-0 at rtritsdgw1.intra.co.fresno.ca.us> Calling display name: . The alarm is generated on Thu Oct 14 13:51:21 PDT 2010.

Do I have a major issue and is this related to slippage on the PRIs?

Neal Haas

1020 S 10th St
Fresno, CA  93702
Desk 559.600.5890