[cisco-voip] PWR-C45-2800ACV

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Mon Oct 18 15:37:30 EDT 2010

I am sure it isn't worth it and I will just get a couple of 1300w p/s (which is enough).  Also, I believe the tech specs on the 2800w p/s also do not share power between PoE and switch power (as is with the 1300w p/s).  My guess is that with the 2800w p/s, one power leg is for switch power and the other power leg is for PoE.

Bill Hendrix  |  Network/VOIP Engineer

Office: 813.281.3109  Mobile: 813.205.0979
george.hendrix at l-3com.com  |  www.L-3com.com/STRATIS
STRATIS Service Desk: 1-800-871-9983  |  Service Desk email: L-3IT.Help at l-3com.com