[cisco-voip] CUxAC: Park Calls Ring Back

Bennie Grant Bennie.Grant at mettoni.com
Tue Oct 19 12:28:13 EDT 2010

Sorry - you're quicker than I am.... :)

It does "recall", but it works slightly differently to UCM. When the recall happens, the call reappears in the F5 section of the console - same as if it was a transfer recall, call hold etc. This gives us more flexibility for the calls, in case the operator was not at their desk when the call recalled

You wont hear RINGING per se. You should hear a different tone through the PC speakers though - again, it plays a different tone so that the operator can differentiate between a "new call" and a "reverted call" without looking at the screen

Cheers