[cisco-voip] SNMP MIB for Channel Usage on E1 Circuits

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Wed Oct 20 17:43:13 EDT 2010

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/cisco/nsp/114929

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of steve.siltman at assurant.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 5:14 PM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] SNMP MIB for Channel Usage on E1 Circuits

Is any one using an SNMP MIB to gather # of Channels in Use on H.323 gateways using E1 circuits?

There are quite a few under ciscoPopMgmtMIB 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19 that report channels in use but they always report 0.

We use another MIB to monitor the Gold Car that's in use and query the router every 30 seconds or so.  That has worked great for us.

We are running 12.4(15)T5 on the routers I've been testing with.

Thanks,

- Steve This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.