[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Voicemails have wrong subject?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Oct 21 10:23:53 EDT 2010

One of my clients is getting the following message subject on all VMs that are being relayed to email: Message from Cisco Unity Connection Messaging System (Unknown extension)
They should be saying Message from Unknown Sender (1234567890).
Is there a setting that could be causing this? I see the correct caller id on my phone before the calls go to VM.  It appears that UCxN is classifying my external calls as internal?

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>