[cisco-voip] Resetting DSP resources

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 11:04:12 EDT 2010

This is a pretty bad idea.  You shouldn't have to reset the DSPs and the
commands are there for TAC/Development purposes.  If you're in a situation
where you need this, the bug causing the problem should be identified and
avoided rather than using the DSP reset commands.  They work pretty well,
but I wouldn't have a high level of confidence in scripting them into a
production environment.

-nick