[cisco-voip] Trying to understand partitions, calling and called transformations

Dan Letkeman danletkeman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 11:51:51 EDT 2010

Its' starting to make sense.

So my goal here is to assign a different Calling Party Translation
Mask to the 3 different groups of phones I have.

1 - Create a route group (assign the gateway to this, as I only have 1
gateway for everyone)
2 - Create a route list (add the route group i just created, then
click on the route list details and assign the calling party
transformation mask (1015551234) )
3 - Create a device pool for each location and assign the route group
to the respective device pool (local route group option)

So if a device is assigned to the correct device pool, the calling
party transformation mask should apply accordingly.

Only problem is it doesn't work.   Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Dan.