[cisco-voip] CUCM V8 Raid array configuration

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Oct 21 14:43:26 EDT 2010

That's because the installs are tested with Raid 0+1 and verified to perform to specifications that way.

You'll notice the DL380-G5 specs that match the 7835-H2 calls for 2 hard drives.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/ps5748/ps378/product_solution_overview09186a0080107d79.html (www.cisco.com/go/swonly).

The 4-drive server is the 7845 class but also requires dual CPUs and more memory.

-Ryan