[cisco-voip] Single Number Reach, CallerID and Avaya

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Oct 26 11:44:27 EDT 2010

Assuming that 61234 is defined as a remote destination for 61010 then this is part of how SNR works.  Any call from a remote destination shows as the internal DN/name.

What is your problem for this behavior?  If the two phones aren't owned by the same person then this isn't what SNR is intended to be used for.  If they are, what does the number matter when both phones will ring when the IP phone is called?

-Ryan