[cisco-voip] CCX 8 script won't refresh

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 21:23:17 EDT 2010

All I know is, sometimes a fix for one defect, becomes a fix for another
undocumented defect.  And sometimes, reinstalling/repairing fixes things
too.

You could open a new defect for 8.0(2), but most likely will have to install
SU2 to get the fix.  Have you already checked the Bug Toolkit?  Are you able
to open a TAC case?

Anthony