[cisco-voip] vmbox fulling with empty messages

Sandy Lee Sandy.Lee at dti.ulaval.ca
Thu Oct 28 08:39:21 EDT 2010

Ok, here's what happened: the phone system was changed from the legacy one to UCM, but the phone system wasn't changed for all the notification devices. So Unity Connection was trying to notify the vmbox on the legacy phone system, but couldn't find it. But then, is it a loop? Is it that kind of loop that the system is supposed to detect or if it will detect if and only if the loop occurs on the same phone system?

I will open a case, but just want to know what is considered a call loop detection for unity connection?

BTW, those messages (I finally got to them through the GUI), they weren't empty at all, they were all saying "Personal parameters. To deactivate message notification to this number, press 1".

Sandy.