[cisco-voip] Wireless Conference Phone

VoIP Guy ciscovoiper1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 23:02:53 EDT 2010

We are currently using these...

http://www.polycom.com/products/voice/conferencing_solutions/conference_phones/soundstation/soundstation2w.html

And they do the job. When not used, you leave it on charge but you will need
to integrate it with an ATA such as the 187.

We have moved unplugged it from one conference room and used it in another
about 30 feet away and they still function fine.

No complaints with longevity of battery life at all, especially with legal
conferences where they can argue until the cows come home... which often
happens.

HTH.