[cisco-voip] Echo Cancellation and 7911 Phone Loads

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Wed Sep 1 11:33:44 EDT 2010

Thanks again, Wes.

I see you mentioned SLIPS, and I had seen that as a possible cause, but
there are zero, so I had ruled that out.  Should have had that in my
little list, though.

I've certainly got more to go on now, and I can see this last doc you
referenced.  (I'm not a Partner, so I was "forbidden" some of the other
docs you linked me to.)  Crappy part is the echo is intermittent--of
course--so all I can really do is make a change then wait and see.  I've
sent a number of calls out that circuit to test myself, and I've not
heard any echo.

jeff