[cisco-voip] Anyone using CUDAC?

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 14:06:12 EDT 2010

I've seen it take several minutes for the service status and menus to update
after restarting once the license was installed.  Have also seen issues on
reinstall when not ALL components were uninstalled (i.e. SQL, BDE, TSP,
etc).

Sent from a mobile device with very tiny touchscreen input keys. Please
excuse my typos.

On Sep 3, 2010, at 1:03 PM, Matthew Loraditch <