[cisco-voip] Anyone using CUDAC?

Bennie Grant Bennie.Grant at mettoni.com
Fri Sep 3 15:19:13 EDT 2010

So a couple of things to check:

 1.  Once you apply the license, you do need to do a restart of the services, so make sure you've done that
 2.  If that doesn't help, then it looks like the GUI (WebAdmin) cannot communicate with the service itself - which is why you see the state of "unknown" - typically this happens if something was entered wrongly during install, or the IP/Name of the box has changed

Try this:

Go to the registry and go to HKLM>Software>Arc Solutions>Call Connect>Defaults.
In there, there will be a couple of keys that refer to Server Name - make sure these are either the name or the IP address of the box itself. If not, change them then restart the services and try again

Also - if its set to NAME - make sure you have the name>IP in the host file on the server?
--
Bennie Grant
VP - Operations