[cisco-voip] DECT phones

Ratko Dodevski rade239 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 09:39:16 EDT 2010

Hi guys,
I have this customer (a shopping mall) that requires several mobile
phones. Because there is no wireless coverage in place and there is no
interest in doing this (especial not in the parking floors), I'm
looking into some DECT phones with additional  antennas acting as a
repeaters. Does anyone has any experience in this and some
recommendations? The phones need to register on Call Manager 7, so I
was thinking of using Cisco SPA (or ATA) to convert the analog to IP
signal. Any thoughts?

--
Ratko