[cisco-voip] AXL (XML) ADMIN TOOLKIT using insert

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 10:54:36 EDT 2010

Thorsten,
    While this may work, it's a Pretty Dangerous thing to be doing.
Especially on a regular basis. Messing directly with your DB is no
joke and should be a last resort. Upgrading your CUCM to a version
where your bug is fixed is a much safer, is a TAC supported method,
and is significantly less likely to bite you in the arse. If your bug
is resolved in a later version of code, and I believe from what you
said that it is, you really need to upgrade. I can think of at least
10 different awful things that could happen as a result of manual
changes directly to your DB.

-Peter