[cisco-voip] AXL (XML) ADMIN TOOLKIT using insert

Thorsten.Mayr at barclayscapital.com Thorsten.Mayr at barclayscapital.com
Wed Sep 8 12:14:13 EDT 2010

Thanks for the hint. Appreciate that writing directly to the DB always is a last resort.
Of course we have sign off from AS for all changes we commit to the DB directly if we ever have to resort to go that way.

Upgrades in big environments unfortunately can take some time but support has to go on and features have to be enabled.

I can think of at least 10 awful ways that can/have happened during or after upgrades - the same time I know of around 30 bugs which scream UPGRADE at me every day

Cheers