[cisco-voip] Cisco Emergency Responder on third-party switches

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed Sep 8 13:20:22 EDT 2010

Hey John,

We just finished rolling CER with Juniper switches.

We deployed the same way your thinking.  We broke our buildings into
zones, each zone with it's own subnets.  Each subnet got an ERL.

There is no LLDP for ERL support.  The subnet basis wasn't too bad to
roll out.  I'm converting my final building this weekend.

Mike