[cisco-voip] PRI monitoring

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Wed Sep 8 19:35:12 EDT 2010

I monitor my gateways for channel usage using Cacti, and it works ok, but I
don't like the fact that it averages over time, making it hard to watch true
trends, also, it only polls every 5 minutes.  I know you can make Cacti poll
more often, but that is troublesome to keep working with all of my switches,
since it takes almost 5 minutes to poll everything.

Anyway, what are other people using to trend their PRI channel usage?
 Something using an SNMP trap would probably be best, and while RTMT works,
but it gives no historical view that I can find.

Thoughts?
Thanks
Charles