[cisco-voip] Installing Unity 7 Unified in a Unity 4 UM environment

Joe Albertini tyrolian at comcast.net
Thu Sep 9 15:50:35 EDT 2010

No issue running 7.x and 4.x in the same environment.  No issues extending the schema either.  Using GSM to migrate the mailboxes works nice.  If you use COBRAS for migrating call handlers, etc. be careful as I have found it doesn't do a nice job moving the wav files.  I had to manually copy the wave files from 4 to 7.

Good luck.

Regards,

Joe