[cisco-voip] UCON DRS Issues

Jobe Gates jobe at gates-tribe.com
Wed Sep 8 21:26:01 EDT 2010

Thanks Erick.  Ours is up to about 5.5GB and it's been pretty solid until recently  We are using Openssh.  I contacted TAC and that was their work around to this bug  CSCth63717 to use Cobras. They are saying there's still no fix yet.

I need to add some more users so I'm wondering if I should create another mailstores to work around it.  Maybe create a bunch of one gigs.

Thanks,
Jobe