[cisco-voip] Unattended Port - Check this check box to indicate an unattended port on this device.

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Thu Sep 9 19:03:29 EDT 2010

I've often wondered the same thing, and have also found it doesn't seem to affect anything. The documentation Mathew quoted doesn't really give me a better understanding of what it does. Typical of Cisco documentation: "Unattended Port - check this box if it's an unattended port." Gee, thanks.

What is the meaning of the term "unattended port" and why would I want to use this checkbox?

--
Mike Norton
I.T. Support