[cisco-voip] x9xx the one-time use of the username "cisco" with the password "cisco"

Cumhur Kizilari yahoo at cumhur.com
Fri Sep 10 04:46:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

It's for security reason, they don't want to keep  generic password.
Please use console cable and follow  password recovery steps.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps259/products_password_recovery09186a0080094675.shtml

Best Regards,
Cumhur KIZILARI
PS: Also it's same for all  recently shipped routers  including 2800/3800)