[cisco-voip] UCM Reporting Issue

Lewis, Chris Chris.Lewis at magnetar.com
Tue Sep 14 11:53:24 EDT 2010

When running the Unified CM Database Status within Cisco Unified Reporting, I see an error as below as part of the Database Status

Unified CM Database Status

Shows if replication is good or bad.

RTMT Counter Information

[cid:image001.png at 01CB542D.1438CF40]

The x.x.x.x server cannot be reached

This is one of the subscribers and is online and pingable by the Pub.  I checked dbreplication status and all shows OK.  TAC have agreed that there is a DB issue and we have to reset etc.

My question is, how do I monitor this event for the future so that I can get notified of issues?  I don't really want to run the reports manually and then sift through them.  I would rather automate it if I can.  I don't see any CLI options to allow this and I was thinking RTMT but am not sure which counter would have failed - TAC didn't seem to know either.

Any ideas?

Chris

The information contained in this message and its attachments
is intended only for the private and confidential use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient
(or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the
sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-
mail is strictly prohibited.