[cisco-voip] CCM 7 = transcoding

John.VanLaecke at ghd.com John.VanLaecke at ghd.com
Tue Sep 14 21:35:39 EDT 2010

This is the configuration i use to do this

sccp local Loopback0
sccp ccm CUCM IP identifier 2 version 5.0.1
sccp ccm CUCM IP  identifier 1 version 5.0.1
sccp ip precedence 3
sccp
!
sccp ccm group 1
 associate ccm 1 priority 1
 associate ccm 2 priority 2
 associate profile 1 register XXX-CONF
 associate profile 2 register XXX-XCODE
!
dspfarm profile 2 transcode
 codec g711ulaw
 codec g711alaw
 codec g729ar8
 codec g729abr8
 codec g729r8
 codec g729br8
 maximum sessions 10
 associate application SCCP
!
dspfarm profile 1 conference
 codec g711ulaw
 codec g711alaw
 codec g729ar8
 codec g729abr8
 codec g729r8
 codec g729br8
 maximum sessions 18
 associate application SCCP
!
Regards,

John Van Laecke
Network Administrator

GHD   Accomplish More Together
T: 61 7 3316 4456 | M:0427 015 232 | V: 414456 | E: John.vanlaecke at ghd.com
Level 2, 201 Charlotte Street QLD AUSTRALIA | www.ghd.com.au
Water | Energy & Resources | Environment | Property & Buildings |
Transportation