[cisco-voip] FXO and Caller ID

Joel Perez tman701 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 23:23:00 EDT 2010

Thanks to all that replied with suggestions.
After some testing it turns out that the carrier switched these lines to
loop-start from ground-start.
Originally they had been setup as ground-start months ago. The customer was
never told by the carrier they were being switched over.
Funny thing is how where they still receiving and making calls successfully
if I had them set to ground-start ports and the carrier was set as
loop-start.
Thanks,

Joel P.