[cisco-voip] Why CAD update?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Sep 15 15:30:44 EDT 2010

Don't know why either but I agree. They are MSI's should be very easy to chain or merge the patch and update the base install on patch so that new installs don't need patching

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>