[cisco-voip] Why CAD update?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:19:30 EDT 2010

It's because the patch patches more than just CAD, and is a separate
download from each of the CAD products: CAD, CSD, CDA.

I imagine it's easier to deploy one patch for all of the software than to
create three patches (possibly more in the future).

I will give you one thing in your complaint:  they could have included auto
update as the final procedure in the install package.  But then again, with
Windows and it's "you wrote to my registry, therefore I must reboot"
attitude, that may not be easily achieved.

Anthony